Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Always and Forever

Welcome Back friends,
Since it's the first Tuesday of the month, it's time for my regular monthly post for Craft-Dee BowZ. Yesterday I mentioned that the theme for June is wedding and here is another card creation I came up with.

I originally had a totally different look in mind but as I worked on it, it just didn't come together as I had envisioned. Have you ever had that problem?  I have part of that project done and now as I am writing this post I think I have come up with a better idea, at least better than what I had startedout doing. It's still in the wedding theme. I will share it as soon as I finish it.  OK back to this card.........................................

Hearts, swirls, lace and ribbons as well as creamy shimmery card stock and a designer paper from DCWV - The Luxury Stack. These are the elements I used to make this card.

The cream and celery colored card stock are so light it is hard to get any good shots of this card.



The sentiment

The Bow

The Hearts



SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: My Sentiments Exactly - Occasional Brackets
Paper/Card Stock
: Shimmer Cream, Celery, DP
Ink: Memento - New Sprout
Dies Used: Spellbinders -Labels Seventeen, Sizzix- Hearts, Impression Obsession - Heart Flourish
Embossing Folders: Elizabeth Crafts -Damask, Cuttlebug - Dots, Anna Griffin - Acanthus
Accessories
Ribbon, Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, dimensional foam

I am submitting this card to the following challenges:




  • Amusing - Anything Goes (W1 of 2) (#28)
  • Scribble and Scrap -  #45 Always:  Anything Goes   (#178)
  • The Corrosive Challenges - #225 Anything Goes  (#166)
  • Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes or Twist of Die Cuts (#178)
  • Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes (#83)
  • Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes (#97)
  • Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes (#221)
  • Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes (#133)
  • The Crazy Challenge - Use Ribbon or Lace (#102)



  • Have a wonderful week,



    10 comments:

    Shona Erlenborn said...

    Simply stunning! Very elegant - love the differently embossed hearts. Love all the textures with the layering, the lace and the bow.

    La Papera Gialla said...

    Thanks for playing with us at Not Just Cards challenge and good luck!
    Monica - DT

    Verna Angerhofer said...

    So beautifully done in these rich looking elements. I really love this look!

    Unknown said...

    Your card is so beautiful and elegant! Thank so much for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    Lin said...

    Oh my such elegance. Love that gorgeous satin bow, the colour and all those beautiful hearts.

    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    Chris said...

    Wow stunning card, love the design and all the elements. Thank you for joining in with us at Scribble & Scrap Challenge and good luck, hope to see you again. Chris DT x

    Beebeebabs said...

    Beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

    Cvetelina Borisova said...

    Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week,good luck!

    Rainey's Craft Room said...

    A beautiful, elegant wedding card, love the colour and opulent satin bow.
    Lorraine

    Judy McKay said...

    Wow!! Beautiful card. Thank you for joining s at Not Just Cards this month. Judy DT