Thanks for stopping in. Just a quick little card for everyone.
I spied this stamp a while back and have just got around to using it today.
Behind that stamped panel is a paint swatch in the pink range. I love the curved top & bottom on that swatch. .And those pieces are layered onto a red card.
I used red and pink sequins and pink pearls.
Kind of CAS, definitely not my usual kind of card.
I love the look of CAS cards but I usually don't make CAS cards,
I think mine always look naked.
But I think this came out nice.
Hope you like it as well.
Hero Arts - Spring Gems: Red CS, White CS
: India Ink - Black
Dies Used: Spellbinders Square LG
: Sequins, Pearls, Large paint chip (hues of pink)
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Inkspirational #112 Anything Goes with Red - (#53)
- Scrappers Delights M, First Saturday of the M July - Anything Goes (#52)
- Artbymiran Challenge - No.62 - (W1 of 2) - Anything Goes (#24)
- Crafting-With-Friends - Anything Goes (#200)
- Creative Artiste Challenge - July - Anything Goes (#56)
- Creative Corner - - No.146 - Anything Goes (#54)
- Simply Papercraft - No. 32 (W2 of 2) - Anything Goes (#150)
Thanks for stopping in today. I will be back soon.