Saturday, January 14, 2017

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 50

Hello and welcome back

WOW January is almost half over - do you believe it!!

It's the 2nd Saturday of the month
and that means it's time for the next challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

You know, I think I chose this image with spring in mind, 
and I know I am ready for the season to change............how about you!!

Let me show you my card.


Aren't these guys the cutest. 
And don't they remind you of April Showers!!! 

The sponsor over at Lil Patch of  Crafty Friends for this challenge is 



 My cuties are called Ducklings in the Rain



Here is a closer view of the ducks and those clouds


I fussy cut the ducks, the clouds and some rain puddles and popped them up with dimensional foam. 
The clouds - well, I sort of bent the edges to give them a little life. 
I also took a little creative license and added some stitching to the bill on the hat on that center duck.

Hope this card makes you smile and lets hope for an early spring

LET ME SHARE WITH YOU THE SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Digital - Sasayaki Glitter - Ducklings in the Rain, Rubber Stamp - Designs by Ryn Water Effects 2 (Raindrops)
Paper/Card Stock
: Blue CS, White CS
Ink: Memories ink - India Ink - Black, Memento - Gray Flannel, Summer Sky
Dies Used:  Spellbinders Ovals sm  
Accessories
Ribbon, dimensional foam, Spectrum Noir - various colors

I am submitting this card in the following challenges:

 I will be back soon.

15 comments:

Sherry said...

Love The Card Barbara Awesome Coloring Cute Lil Duckies...
DT Sister Sherry

Creations by Shirl said...

Darling, love those duckies....TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge!

Wendy L said...

So sweet, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Unknown said...

What a great card, love the three little ducks! Thanks for joining our Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes , hugs, Carol DT

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Wow...what a fantastic card Barbara. Your colouring is just awesome and I love how you fussy cut things and popped them up!
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT Teamie

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card :) Thank you for playing along with us at Jo's Scrap Shack.
Tina-DT

Shona Erlenborn said...

Awesome card Barb! This is a fun little trio for sure and you've colored them wonderfully. Love the great dimension.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so adorable. I love that cute image of those little ducks too! And, the coloring is perfect. As for Spring, bring it on! I am ready for it too!

Karou said...

Hello,
Oh your card is beautiful, and very funny,
Thank you for your participation in the Scrapper's Delights challenge

Alpna said...

I love the beautiful colors of the card. Thanks for playing with us at Jo's Scrap Shack.
Alpna DT

Jane Savage said...

Wonderful! Super cute image and I love the dimension you've achieved!
Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Jane S (DT) xxx

Paddington fan said...

What a super cute card! Thank you so much for joining our first challenge at Making Memories Crafting, good luck in the prize draw and I do hope you’ll join us again for our second challenge,
Love Jacky x
MMC DT

cm said...

Your little ducks splashing in the puddles certainly do make me smile! Adorable! So thrilled you shared this gem in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol

Elizabeth Hart said...

These little ducks are just the cutest - thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pattie's Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Jenscrapstoo said...

Beautiful card!! Great way to use up some scraps too!!
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo