Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Craft-Dee BowZ - Just For You

Hello and welcome to February,

I have 2 posts for you today, please scroll down for the Crafty Creations Challenge post.

Since it's the beginning of February, Craft-Dee BowZ has a new monthly challenge that has started,

Let me share my card with you.


This cute little rabbit is from A Day For Daisies,
the sponsor for the CDB challenge this month

When I was looking at the image for this card I went over to A Day For Daisies, looking at more of their images and I found flowers that looked like the flowers that this cute bunny is holding. Since they were a match (in my eyes) I went ahead and purchased that image. What a perfect match.

I added three of those flowers as a border and  it really added to the card design.

The bow is a two layered single loop bow. I love the look of that bow style. It takes up less space than a pouffy bow and it is the perfect bow style for this card.

The Craft-Dee BowZ tool is the perfect bow maker.


Order yours here.

LET ME SHARE WITH YOU THE SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: Digital - A Day For Daisies- Flowers For Mrs, Fairy Stems Rubber Stamp - Hero Arts (old)
Paper/Card Stock
: DP, White CS, Purple CS
Ink: Memento - Grape Jelly
Dies Used: Spellbinders Classic Diamonds
Accessories
Ribbon, Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, dimensional foam, Spectrum Noir - Various colors, Martha Stewart Scallop 3 Dot punch.

I am submitting this card in the following challenges:

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I will be back soon.


8 comments:

Marty F said...

Barbara, I love your card! That is the cutest image and love your color palette and how you've added the extra flowers. Just adorable!!

Gail said...

OMGosh, this is so creative. I love the textures and the layering on this card is outstanding. What a gorgeous background! This is such a cute image and your bow is absolutely wonderful! Hugs, Gail

lalkygirl said...

Love this card Barbara , fabulous bunny image and a wonderful colour combo ... as always your bow is spectacular
Tracey x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome card design. Perfect for Spring time giving. I am so ready for Spring too!

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh I love your creation here, love the rabbit image and colours chosen are beautiful, love that bow too. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Back again, and again just beautiful work.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


Shona Erlenborn said...

Beautiful creation, Barbara! Love the gorgeous colors and the addition of the flowers - they are perfect! Gorgeous bow too! TFS

Beatriz said...

Great card! Thanks for join us at Colouring in Scrapland this time, good luck and hope to see you next time! Hugs Beatriz DT