Saturday, December 16, 2017

Welcome to my Garden

Hello Everyone
Are you ready for Christmas?? No?!? Me either. But I will get there!!

I am shocked at how fast the time has gone 
since my last project for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
A couple of weeks really flies by, doesn't it??!! 

has 2 sponsors for this challenge
The first sponsor is Emerald Faeries

 Their prize is 2 images

The 2nd sponsor is 
AMB illustrations

Their prize is 2 packs from the store.

There is a funny story that I have to share about this card.

The project was to use the digital image from Emerald Faeries 
AND a digital paper from AMB illustrations. 
Well, as soon as I saw the image I knew exactly what I wanted to have my project look like.

So I made the card and photographed it and was getting my post here done extra early.As I was looking at the pic's it dawned on me that I did not use any digital papers from AMB illustrations. 
So back to the drawing board. LOL
 I made a totally different design, making sure to use a digital paper from AMB illustrations.

Here is my project with my cute faerie and one of the beautiful papers from AMB illustrations


I just love that faerie sitting on that snail. And my vision had him close to a mushroom. 



OK let me share the 1st card I made and this is the one in which didn't a digital paper. 


This one is a dome card and again that cute faerie is in a mushroom forest, 
right where I had envisioned it,

Well, today you get 2 cards for the price of one. LOL.
Hope you like both of these designs. 

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Digital - Emerald Faeries - Boo & Snookie
                 Rubber Stamps - Art Gone Wild Catherine Scanlon -                      Fungus Amongus 3 (on the 1st card above),
                  Fungus Amongus 5 (on the 2nd card above)
Paper/Card Stock
: (1st card above)Brown CS White CS, Digi paper design - AMG illustrations - Christmas Evergreen Papers
(2nd Card above) Shimmer CS - Bronze, Blue, White CS
Ink: India Ink - Black, Distress Oxide - Fossilized Amber
Dies Used:  (Card 2) Spellbinders Circle, Square 
Accessories: Spectrum Noir, Outline Sticker Borders.

Thanks for stopping in today. I will be back soon.


7 comments:

inkypinkyboo said...

Love it! That lil fairy <3 Thanks for joining us in our week 50 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love both of your pretty cards. Gorgeous work regardless of the papers used.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Fabulous cards Barb! The snail-riding fairy is so cute!

Furrbster said...

These are great - love the fairy!

Hugz Tinz

Angie said...

Wonderful make. Thanks for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge.
Angie DT

Unknown said...

Fabulous!!
Thank you for joining us at "Emerald City Crafts Challenge". Best of luck with your entry and please do join us again very soon.

Mary DT member for Emerald City Crafts...

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work you did a great job!!!