Saturday, April 14, 2018

What Would I Do

Hello, Hello, Hello!!!!

Welcome to my blog.  
Today is the start of the latest challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Their sponsor for the challenge is


The prize is 3 Digi's

I have used the oh so cute


Do you ever look at a digi or a stamp and envision what you want your card to look like, well
I just thought Maddie would look so cute under a tree watering her potted plant. 

I used some handmade paper and added a fence. I also used an embossed oval to add interest and to help Maddie stand out more.

Well, I hope this gets your creative juices flowing.
Stop over at Peppercus and check out their cool images.

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Digitial - Peppercus - Maddie in the Garden
Paper/Card Stock
: Blue CS, White CS, Brown CS, Handmade Paper
Ink: India Ink Black, Oxides - Gathered Twigs & Peeled Paint
Dies Used:  Spellbinders Grand Ovals, cheap die
Accessories
Petaloo Flowers, Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, Staedler Fineliner


I m submitting my card to the following challenges:

I hope you’ve enjoyed my project today. 
Hope you will submit a project in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge. 
Don’t forget the theme is always Anything Goes. 



9 comments:

Wendy L said...

Super sweet card for our challenge at MAWTT and craft rocket, xxx

Verna Angerhofer said...

A wonderful little scene. I really like your card design and it sure looks like Spring.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Adorable Barbara, love your little gardening scene - how I long to be doing this soon! Torrential rain today, after being 80 degrees on Saturday!

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Moving along with the times and at Simply Create Too.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy

Kassi said...

What a fun scene you created for her! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles!

Unknown said...

What a great scene. Thank you for joining us at The Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge Week 15 Helen DT

Go Sweden 2019 said...

This is such a fab card.

Thanks for joining us in our week 15 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles

Hayley x

Go Sweden 2019 said...

This is so pretty. Love the layout.

Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
Hayley x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely project with Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog; it fits perfectly with our ‘Springtime’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us again very soon.
Diane Louise (DT member) xx