Saturday, September 15, 2018

Celebrate The Season

Hi there! 

I just looked at the calendar and got a shock. Did you know that it's just about 14 weeks til Christmas?  OK, I know I know - I can hear you saying "Don't remind me".  But  I'm just saying..............    LOL

Hey, it's time for the next challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends



The sponsor for this challenge is AMB Illustrations
Hope you check out their great selection of digi's



The prize will be  - 2 packs from their store

The theme is always Anything Goes


Let me share my project and I hope it gives you some inspiration. 

I decided to use Cute Reindeer.  
he's adorable, isn't he??

I imagined that this reindeer was out in a forest so I stamped a pine tree forest to look like a background and added some die cuts for additional interest. 


SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: DigitalAMBillustrations - cute reindeer stamp set; Rubber - Stampscapes - Pine Tree, Pines and Rocks, Hero Arts - Holiday Ribbons (old, old stamp set)
Paper/Card Stock
Blue CS, Dk. Green CS, Med. Green CS
Ink: Memento - Northern Pine
Dies Used: Sizzix - Large Pine Tree, Tim Holtz Sizzix- Woodlands
Accessories
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

I am submitting this card in the following challenges:


I hope you enjoyed my project.
Don't forget to submit your project in the challenge.
 I'd love to see what you've been working on. 

Thanks for visiting my blog today, 
and I'll be back soon sharing another fun 
and creative project



22 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a great forest background Barbara! How cute is your little reindeer? Very! A fun, bright and cheery Christmas card!

Billie A said...

Oh my gosh 14 weeks.. yes you're right don't remind me.. LOL.. I love your card and the forest of trees and the awesome deer. So cute. Thanks for sharing over at The Merry Christmas challenge.
Billie A
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US
Always Happy Birthday
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a great scene and that deer is so cute. I love it.

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

How cool is this. Nice work, looks great.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.Annette DT forhttp://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Back again, and again, just super cool work.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Darlene said...

OMG what a cute creation! Thanks so much for playing in our Merry Little Christmas Challenge! Good Luck and I look forward to seeing you again next month!

Darlene
Merry Little Christmas DT
MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Crafty Pearly said...

Beautiful make. Love this project. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

Larelyn said...

So cute and I love the tree dies - fabulous. Thanks for joining The Merry Christmas Challenge.

Aimeslee Winans said...

That reindeer is adorable and I love the tree dies and stamps mash-up! They all go together great! Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge! xoxo, Aimeslee @ TMCC

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a cutie reindeer, yes he should be in a forest and just like the one you created, a SUPER card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge at Morgans Artworld this week. We would love to see you again in our next challenge.

Faith Morgans Artworld DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

Morgans Artworld

Heather said...

Very cute! Love those fabulous tree die cuts! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love the design
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day

DL.ART
DIANA L.

Monika said...

So very cute card!!! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. DT Monika

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous creation, love the deer and trees! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
~ DT Sherry x

pinky said...

This is just adorable Barbara! You have given that cutie such a lovely background. He looks right at home.

craftysahmiam said...

Thank you for sharing your holiday card with us at Love To Craft, the die cut trees are a nice touch behind the cute deer image

marzia said...

Lovely creations! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters.
~ DT Marzia

Chez101craftywaftydoodah.blogspot.com said...

Fabulous project! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Cheryl DT for http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

Angie Scrapchild said...

A very funny card
Angie Scrapchild DT for
http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au

foleysfriend said...

Loving your background. Your decision to add die cut trees to the stamped forest is brilliant! Love the added dimension and texture. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

sue n.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love that dear little deer peeking out from the forest. Great idea to combine the stamped and die cut trees Thanks so much for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers September Christmas Challenge.

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Cute and adorable card! Love the scenery. Thanks for joining us at MLCCB
Tina dt