Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Hello Friend

Hello Everyone!!

Hope you all are doing well. I'm popping in with a card  since it's already time for the 2nd Creative Moments challenge of the month!!


Creative Moments is a bi monthly challenge blog
and the challenges begin on the 7th and 22nd of each month.

The theme is Anything Goes 


The sponsor for this challenge is 


I am using a great image that is perfect for a little boy, or for fall or both.
 Its such a darling image.

Here is my finished card.

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT

Stamps: Digital  - Autumn Joy - from the The Paper Shelter
Paper/Card Stock
: White CS, Craft CS, Orange CS
Ink Used: Memento - Desert Sand, Potter's Clay, Bamboo Leaves

Dies Used: Heartfelt Creations - Regal Lattice Gateway
AccessoriesLeaf Punches - Martha Stewart, ; Alcohol Markers - Spectrum Noir


I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

I hope that every one of you is staying safe and I appreciate all the support you give by visiting and/or submitting to the Creative Moments challenge.



4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a cute image and I love the die you framed the scene with too!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Oh, so cute! I love the image and that intricate die makes me think I'm looking through an ornate window.

Thanks for sharing your Autumn-themed project with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

SarahR said...

Hello Barbara, such a cute image and a fabulous card! Love that die it's gorgeous!

Thanks for joining in with us this time at Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Sarah R
Crafty Calendar DT

Maria Valente said...

What a sweet project! Thank you for playing along at MMM Challenge Blog.