Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Happy Birthday

Hello and welcome to a new month and the new challenge over at Love To Scrap. This challenge goes til June 15 so there is plenty of time to get your project made and submitted. 

Here is my DT project for this challenge.



 This card is a great card design to use a scrap piece you might have laying around. And I have tons of scraps, don't you!!

This card is a bit small 4 X 5.5 (I generally make 5X7 sized cards.) but I love the simple look. 

I cut straight lines every 1/2 inch  parallel to the sides. My lines start and end at 5/8" in from top and from the bottom.

Next, I cut strips from scrap paper, 1/2" wide and about 6 " long. I wove the strips thru the cut slits and positioned them on a diagonal basis. I just added a dot of adhesive to the strip ends. Oh and I trimmed the strips that were hanging off the edge of the card.

The sentiment is from a set by Forever in Time - Birthday Wishes.

As I mentioned earlier the Love To Scrap challenge has begun and will be running til June15. So you have plenty of time to make a project and submit it.  I would love to see your project. 

I hope I have inspired you and I will be back soon with another project.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a cool and beautiful design. A great way to use scrap paper too!