Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Sending a Smile

 Hi There

WOW May 1 already!!! Time flies doesn't it!!!  It's also time for the beginning of the new challenge at Birthstone Challenges The challenge will go til June 15, so you will have plenty of time to create and get your project entered.

We'd love for you to join in the fun, you have plenty of time to make a project and enter it in the challenge. The challenge goes thru June 15.  Let me share my DT project for Anything Goes with Emerald and/or Pearl colors and the optional Wedding/Anniversary/Engagement theme. 



The How To:

  • My card base is a white 5X7 card.
  • The emerald green CS layer is cut at 4 3/4 X 6 3/4 
  • I embossed it using a Spellbinders March 2024 embossing folder. I attached the layer to the card front. 
  • Next I cut 2 trellis looking pieces using green shimmery CS. I attached those on opposite corners of the card on top of the emerald green CS
  • Using Asters dies and stamps I cut the flowers and stamped and cut the leaves. I arranged the flowers and leaves onto the card front over that trellis looking area, 
  • For the flower centers I used a golden yellow marker and glued I used Flower Soft over
  • Stamped and cut and attached the sentiment
What I used:
  • Delicate Asters Dies - Heartfelt Creations
  • Bold Delicate Asters Stamps - Heartfelt Creations
  • Flower Soft
  • Mixed Media Tim Holtz Thinlits Dies - Sizzix
  • Sentiment - Floral Wreath - Gina Marie Designs 
  • Memento Ink - Northern Pine
  • Marker - Golden Yellow
  • Art Glitter Dries clear adhesive
The flowers are so easy to make and the buds are as well.
I hope you enjoyed the card and it gave you some inspiration for your next card.
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be seeing you next time. 

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the embossed background and beautiful die-cut flowers.
Carol x