Sunday, September 1, 2024

Merry Little Christmas challenge

 Hello All. 

Time for the September/October Merry Little Christmas challenge.  I don't know about you, but I love making Christmas cards. I have seen these card designs and decided to give this a try. Definitely easy!!!

My card is a little under a 5X7 folded so it will fit in a standard 5X7 envie.


Card front



Card inside 

Card inside open all the way


Products used:

Poinsettia Corner - Spellbinders LetterPress
Magic of Christmas Frame - Spellbinders LetterPress (Sentiment only)
Alphabet Letters - Recollections (Michaels)
Crosshatch Design Die - Rubbernecker (now Brass&Bliss)
Green CS, Gold CS, Watercolor Paper

I hope my card gives you inspiration for a card you want to make 
Thanks much for stopping in today

I will be back soon


No comments: