Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day







Here is a card for all of you whether you are a mother or not.

The other day I posted watercolor cards and I wanted to do more, so I looked at a new set of flowers I received from Sparkle N Sprinkle and here is the result, using a water color technique. I stamped the image on watercolor paper, using a dye ink. Next, I used a watercolor brush and markers, and I watercolored the image. I actually did two different cards so, you get to choose your card for the day. Hope you have a great day.
Well that's it for now, thanks for stopping by, see you soon,
Barbara



3 comments:

creativearts said...

Very pretty cards,Barbar. I posted comments on yahoo -- love the way the new items are sent each day to your personal e-mail. Your coloring is so neat! I'll be posting some within the next few days.

Donna Ellis said...

Barbara, what beautiful cards! The water coloring is fabulous, as well as the color choices. Will you have a class? I want to take it. :-)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are beautiful, Barbara! Love the colors and framing.