Wednesday, August 4, 2010

CHA........more



CHA  this year was so different for me.I found it amazing because I saw it from behind the scenes. You know, one day it was just an empty convention center with a concrete floor, with lots of crates sitting around.  Next all of us came in to put it all together. It is so amazing how it comes together and so quickly.











Look at the ornaments, these were so cool, customers loved em. Putting the finishing touches on the Sparkle N Sprinkle booth.





Right before the doors opened to the public, I heard a sound that I thought was bagpipes. So I thought it was a song being piped in over some speakers. Nope, here came a group of men playing the bagpipes and going up and down the aisles.What a sight they were. It was really cool.












Here is the Sparkle N Sprinkle booth after the set up was complete.











                                                                            


I went around to a few booths on my break to check out the new products that were being introduced. I knew I wouldn't even get to half of the booths so I had to be selective and I still didn't get to some that I really wanted to see. Claudine Helmuth has a line of stamps out thru Ranger, some were 2 step. Really great stamps.

More Claudine stamps.

Speaking of Ranger, here are the Perfect Pearls Mists. These look nice and I am sure I will be trying these after the come out.

New sets from Art Gone Wild......love em !!!











Next I looked at the Darcies line. She has changed her style from Cutsie to Artsy, and I am loving it.
She has some really nice acrylic frames too.

Spellbinders has introduced a boatload of new dies and they are to DIE for let me tell you. Here  is their new Presto Punch, great for anyone with problems cranking a handle.


Here is new flocked ribbon from We R Memory Keepers. I love the city look.
Have you gotten into Zentangles yet?? This is a new design technique so to speak. There are now 4 books on the market from Design Originals if you need help. The Design Originals books are great.Take a peek at this cute house that has been Zentangled.Just think of doodling.
Well that is the report from CHA. It was a great show and I am looking forward to the show next year.There was so much more to see but I just didn't have the time.

That's it for now, thanks for stopping by, see you soon,


Barbara


No comments: