Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #72 (MMSC72)

Hi Everyone

It's time for this weeks Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.Their challenges are posted on Tuesday of each week. You can view the challenge on Priscillastyles blog.

I received some lace from a friend and the colors in the lace became the inspiration for this color combination.




Here is the design that I came up with based on the challenge sketch.


Here is a list of the items I used:
Cardstock - PopTones(Blu Raspberry and Gumdrop Green)
Patterned Paper - ProvoCraft
Flowers - Prima
Stamp Image - Ippity Stamps
Ink - Distressed Ink (Walnut Stain)
Lace - A gift from a friend
Brads










I hope you like the design
That's it for now, thanks for stopping by, see you soon,

Barbara

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

What a cool card. I really love your trim too. Wonderful take on the sketch. Thank you so much for joining in the fun this week at the Midnight Madness sketch challenge.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Valerie said...

Very pretty card. I just love the ribbon you used.

Holly Moore said...

Barbara, I do like the design! I love how you captured the background texture of Priscilla's sketch on the right side bg. How perfect! Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge with us this week. Wonderful card!

Yours,
Holly R. Moore
MMDT - GD