Friday, March 18, 2011

Joan's Gardens Challenge #10

Hello everyone.
I thought I'd share with you a card I made for the challenge at Joan's Gardens for this week.

Here is what Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #10 is calling for:

Use the colors Pink and Green
Create a thank you card.
Use some kind of stripes
Use something scalloped


I just received a few new sets from Crafters Companion and this fairy is one of those sets.  I thought she would look perfect in pink and green.
I used my circle cutter from Just Imagine/Kreations to make the scallop and used Labels Four dies from Spellbinders and colored with Copic markers.

Well that is it for now, thanks for stopping by, see you soon,

5 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Barbara, your card is so pretty. The pink and green is perfect for the fairy,

Thanks so much for joining us for Joan's Gardens #10 Card Challenge. Great entry!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

The Other Patti Sue said...

Isn't this just precious! Love how you used your scalloped edge... very cleaver!

Ellen said...

Very nice...I like the colors and the fairy is really cute.

Donna Ells said...

What a beautiful card, Barbara! the border is magnificent. Pink and Green are always a hit but look especially dear with this little fairy. What an all-round lovely card.

Linda Beeson said...

Your scallop borders really make your card, love the green.