There are 2 sketches for you to use, one for a card design and the other for a layout design.
May Card Sketch JIKC01
May Layout Sketch JIKL01
Your layout or your card should contain
2. with butterflies in accents
3. themed Mother's Day
You will have until 9:00 PM PST Tuesday (May 31) to link/post your card/layout. A winner for the prize will be chosen from a random drawing and will be announced Thursday June 2nd at the Just Imagine Crafts Blog.
The winner of the May challenge will receive a Kreaxions circle cutter and their choice of either the Butterfly die or a 4-in-1 punch (winners choice). Enter as many times as you want!!
Two easy ways to enter:
1. Post your challenge creation to your blog or an online gallery
• Link your creation using the blue Inlinkz icon at the bottom of the challenge page.
- Please be sure to post a direct link to the post containing your challenge and not to your blog address
- If you’re using a Split Coast Stampers gallery you will need to tag your challenge creation to the challenge. For the May challenge the code is JIKC01 or JIKL01 .
2. To enter using Facebook simply post your creation to the Just Imagine / Kreaxions Facebook page with a comment that it’s for challenge JIKC01 or JIKL01.
Here is my creation based on the card sketch:
For this card I used punch #901and used the C insert to transform the punch to a corner punch. I saved the little butterflies that were punched out from the corner punching and used them on the side under the large butterfly. The large butterfly is a die and it fits in any machine that you currently use with any of the other dies on the market. These items are available thru Just Imagine Crafts on their website.
Click here to go to the May Challenge Page at Just Imagine Crafts. You will be able to view the sketches again on that page and link your design to the blog page using the blue Inlinkz button. We are looking forward to seeing your creations. Good luck!!