Monday, December 5, 2011

My Saturday

Hi Everyone,
Hope you all had a great weekend. I want to share with you my Saturday afternoon. A dear friend of mine, Angie, was invited to participate in a small Holiday Craft Show, in Cincinnati at the Red Tree. What a cool place that was. The show was 1-5 and I arrived at about 2:00 p.m. and spent the afternoon with Angie.

Angie makes the nicest pieces, pins, pendents, ornaments etc. She uses photos and makes vintage looking pieces. Oh, what a fabulous job she does!!!! Here are some pictures from her booth Saturday!







Her work is superb!!!!

While I was sitting at Angie's booth I met Pam Kern, who had the booth next to Angie and she had great items as well. Here is a link to her blog http://fluffandfinery.blogspot.com/. She and her husband were there and we all had a wonderful time meeting and greeting people as they were browsing.

Hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures of Angie's work. You may want to visit her blog, Hopemore

See you soon,

Barbara

4 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

Barb, You're an angel!! I linked my blog back to you just now. Thank you so much for sharing the day, it was fabulous.

~Angie

Blessings from Cindy said...

Barb~
Thank you for sharing Angie's beautiful items with us. I have been a long time follower of hers! I now follow you!
Blessings,
Cindy

Gerlinde said...

Oh! I would have joined you but had a friend in Springboro who had an open house for a card making business she just started! I even looked it up on Google maps and everything!

Shona Erlenborn said...

I can tell you had a blast Barbara! That's some seriously fun stuff!