Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Celebrating Girlfriends

Hi Everyone
Hope you are having a great Wednesday!! Today's card is to all the girlfriends in our lives.What would we do without our girlfriend's.You know, the ones who you call or email or send a text to.The ones who know the real you and know you better than you know yourself. So when it's time to send them a card, visit Art Impressions for just the right image and sentiment.  Check out the girlfriends section of the Art Impressions shop, I'm sure you will find just the right stamp to fit the occasion.

Oh... the sentiment on this card is so true, isn't it!!!

Supplies used:
Art Impressions Stamps from the Weigh In Set  UM4049
Copic Markers- YR61, YR15, YR65, E47, E43, E51, E41, Y21, V05, C-5, B32
Flower Shaped Die - Quick Kutz Nesting Flowers
Spellbinder Die - Ribbon Tags Trio  S4-323
Embossed border on side of card - Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations- Springtime Backgrounds and Borders Set
Ribbon

Well that does it for today. Thanks for stopping in today. I will be back tomorrow with a card for the Art Impressions Weekly Challenge. I hope to see you then.

6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Now how adorable is that? Love the embossed backgrounds - they really make your image pop. Great card Barb!

Karalee said...

Love it!

NanaConnie said...

Wonderful card, Barbara! And the kitten in your signature block is soooo adorable! I want her (him?)! No, I mean in real life. :-D

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! This is me! love how you cut these awesome ladies out giving them additional character. I like that sentiment you wrote: "Worth their weight in Gold". I'll remember that!
hugs,
de

Brenda said...

I just love those lady images!!! I don't have enough of them. My kind of stamp...

Julie Z said...

OMG - toooo funny Barbara. Great stamp - great card! Any girlfriend would LOVE that card!!