Thursday, January 5, 2012

Not Going to Tell

Hi Everyone
Today is the 1st Art Impressions weekly challenge for 2012 over on their blog and the theme is "anything goes". Don't you just love that theme, that means the door is wide open on your creation. I must be in a red mood because yesterday I posted a red card and today's is too. I used Lucy and Trudy U2779 and they reside in the Golden Oldies section over at Art Impressions in their store. The verse is "chicken" I - 1889.


Front view and inside view

  


Don't Lucy and Trudy look perfect in red and purple. And check out their furs. These two are just too cute and of course Art Impressions always has a funny verse that fits their oldies images. Spellbinders Labels 14 S4-290 is used with the verse and Spellbinders Grand Labels Four LF190 is behind Lucy and Trudy. I used an embossing folder to further enhance that label. See those flourish borders, they are Valerian Flourish from Memory Box. Love their dies. I picked up 5 new ones yesterday.

Thanks for stopping by today,see you soon.


6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

That's a real fun image and the saying is hilarious! Great card Barb. Love the girls decked out in purple and red!

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! Is this a snap shot of you and me? The textures behind the gals are wonderful - and your coloring is fantastic!

April said...

What a fun card! I love these ladies. You did a great job coloring. The swirls add a great touch!

Linda said...

Great card Barb. I love the bold colors, you are definitely not chicken. A card with moxie.

Gerlinde said...

Fun, fun, fun! I have a photo of my friends and I in outfits just like that! I know they would LOVE to get a card like that! Love the saying! Great layout!

Amanda R said...

Too funny Barbara! I love these images, I only have a couple but need to pull them out and play I think.