Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!

This year has flown by so far. I can't believe that it will soon be Christmas. Whew!! Time is a flying!!!

My green beans are simmering on the stove and will be done in the morning. I always cook my green beans overnight and they are soooooo good.  I will be making a loaf of potato bread in the morning as soon as I get up.And last but not least,  I just pulled an apple pie out of the oven and the pie crust I made is quite unique and is from a recipe that found on Pinterest.  This crust caught my eye and it really made me want to try it. Click here for a look see at that crust. I decided to go with apples instead of sweet potatoes.I just felt like I was in the mood for an apple pie. I will let you know how this turned out.

This Saturday, Stamping Buddies is having their monthly make and take. The m&t cards will be $1.00 for each card you make and there will be 12 different designs available.All of the cards will be Christmas themed and here are 2 that I thought you might enjoy.


Aren't these cards pretty??!! Join us at Stamping Buddies for an afternoon of fun and there are always new products at the store to check out.

Speaking of new products, my next post will be showcasing something new coming out soon. I think you will like it and find it fascinating. I have a few things to finish first before I show you. So hang in there.

Today is Thanksgiving and I am so thankful to be able to create and bring to you my ideas. I am also thankful that you take the time to visit me here at my blog. Also, thank you all for following my blog I appreciate all your comments, so don't be shy, leave me some love. LOL.

Well I have to wrap it up for the day, stay safe and I hope you and your family have a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving

See you soon,



7 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Both of these are so beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Hopemore Studio said...

Holy cow that crust looks fantastic, please let us know how it tastes. Enjoy the day Barb and your upcoming events at Stamping Buddies!

Brenda said...

Beautiful cards and beautiful details!

April said...

Your cards are lovely! I am coming over for pie!!!! LOL!

Donna Ellis said...

Gosh, I simply HAD to click on the photos to make them larger - the detail in the images and paper is marvelous. It is a great M&T. The recipe is mouth watering - now why did you have to go and do THAT? LOL Great cards, and have fun Saturday, Barbara!

Donna Ellis said...

I forgot to say that I LOVE the new look of your blog, Barbara, and the colors look fabuloso!

E. Marie said...

These card are beautiful.