Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving is Over

Hi Everyone,
How was your Thanksgiving??? Great I hope. Mine was wonderful and lots of good food and it was great seeing some of the guests who I haven't seen since last year.

Oh, how did my pie turn out?? Well everyone said it was really good!! Speaking of desserts, while at the Thanksgiving dinner, I was asked to bring the same dessert I made last year, by 2 different people. Last year I made a chocolate cherry trifle. It was so easy to make and it must have been a great hit, since 2 people asked specifically for that dessert. OK the dessert for the Christmas get together is decided on. YES!!!

On my last post, I mentioned  I wanted to show you something new. Here is a sneak peek of a card I made with the new product.


More to come on this new product by Monday. 
Hmmmmm..... What is it???

 Tomorrow is the make and take over at Stamping Buddies, if you are in the Greater Cincinnati area, stop in and make a cool Christmas card or two ($1.00 each) Check out the post right before this one to see  two card samples of the make and takes offered at Stamping Buddies.

Got to go and get ready for tomorrow. See you soon


7 comments:

Caroline said...

Love the card the layout and colours are fab. Caroline xxx

Anne Temple said...

Love your design and can't wait to see what the new product is.

Brenda said...

love it and apparently need that recipe too!

Donna Ellis said...

Barbara, your finished card is gorgeous! The colors are lovely together - such a great photo. I especially like your siggy today - good reminder! xo

Linda said...

Barbara, I love your card. I really like the two cards that you are teaching. What a great way to use the punch cuts. I am going to have to try that. I want a piece of your cinnamon roll crust pie.It sounded very good. Hugs!

April said...

A striking card! I love the bow. Great job!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Awesome card, Barbara - love the clean design and the amazing bow!