Welcome back to my blog and for those new followers, welcome for the first time.
I have been making tags using Unity stamps this week and I have another one completed and thought you'd like to see this one too.
This little snowball guy is adorable so I thought I'd use him. I added lots of snowflakes and glitter and some layered papers. The snowflake ribbon is the perfect choice for this tag.
Stamps - Unity IB-125
Spellbinders Dies - 2010 Snowflake Pendant S4-286: Create a Flake Two S223
Glitter - Sparkle N Sprinkle - Sparkling Snow G1003, Fascination, Shimmering Seas G1082
Paper - Vellum, DP, White CS, blue CS
Ribbon - May Arts - Snowflake
Ink - Memento - Black, Distress Ink- Faded Jeans
I am submitting my tag in the following challenges:
- Crafter's Cafe - Diecuts/Punches
- Crafting By Designs - Anything goes
- Creative Moments - Frame/Anything goes (2nd week)
- Inklings and Yarns - Always Anything Goes
- Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge - must use a stamp - anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
- Sisterhood of Crafters - Tag
That's it for today. Thanks so much for stopping in and I hope to see you very soon!!