Just a quick post. This tag is using stamps from an older Unity stamp set, Wintertime Let it Snow.
While making this tag I decided to do this one in shades of blue.
Winter..... it makes me think of ice skating, snowflakes, snowmen and many other images that pop into my mind.
Snowmen are so cute and fun!!!
Here is a closer shot of that poinsettia. I just used silvery blue shimmery CS for the main bracts and instead of green leaves, I opted for white leaves. Added some glitter and here is my interpretation of a blue poinsettia.
Dies - Spellbinders - Layered Poinsettias S5-055
Punch - MS Caning Pattern - Punch all over the page
Stamps - Unity - Wintertime Let it Snow
Inks - Distress Ink - faded jeans,
Markers - Memento Tangelo, Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue
Card stock/paper - White CS, Blue Silver Shimmery C, Dark Blue, Blue Gray Handmade Paper
Glitter - Sparkle N Sprinkle Shimmering Seas G1082
I am entering this tag in the following challenges:
· 2 Sisters - W - #163 Anything Goes
· Drunken Stampers - W - Die Cuts
· Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - W, 3E – No. 143 -Anything Goes
· Inspire Me Fridays– W - No. 122 - Anything Goes!
· Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenges - 2W, 2E, C10 - No. 9 - Week 1 - Flowers
· Wags 'n Whiskers - 2W, 2E, SIO - No. 113 - Week 2 - Sparkle
I will be back Tuesday October 1 with my two challenge posts; one for the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge and the other for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges blogs. Hope you can stop in to see the inspiration for those October challenges.
Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.