Thanks for stopping in today. The Design Team's theme for Julyhas been tags with flowers, but I tweeked my project a tad and added the flowers to the card, not to the tag.
Let me show you.why
I designed my card with a vellum pocket that is the perfect tag holder.That vellum pocket has flowers in one corner area.
The vellum pocket lets the tag and the stamped images show thru with a gentle softness.
The tag is perfect for a bookmark.
My Bow was made using the Craft-Dee BowZ tool. It makes bow making so easy!!!
Have you submitted a project to the challenge this month? You still have a few days to get one in. You never know, you could be our next winner.
MSE (My Sentiments Exactly) Garden Faire Sentiments TT235: Celery Green CS, DP, Vellum, Purple Shimmer Paper
: Memories - Sweet Plum
Dies Used: Joy Crafts - Border 6002/0256
: Ribbon, Petaloo Flowers,Craft-Dee BowZ tool, dimensional foam
I am submitting my card in the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create - #82 Anything Goes w/optional use a sentiment
- Glitter n Sparkle - #95 Add Some Purple
- Penny Black and More – July –Dies and Punches
- That Craft Place - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin - must Stamp Take Flight
- Treasured Times Rubber Stamps & Scrapbooking - #21 Anything Goes