Sunday, July 27, 2014

Noel

So glad you stopped by today!!

I know that Christmas is a ways off (149 days) however I have been incorporating Christmas cards in some of my card classes lately. 

I thought I'd share this one with you.



SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Inkadinkado - Angel; Art Impressions - sentiment
Paper/Card Stock
: Blue CS, White CS, Gold CS, 
Ink: Danube Blue, Angel Pink- Memories; VersaMark;
Punches/Dies Used: Marvy
Accessories
Ribbon, Gold Embossing Powder, Craft-Dee BowZ  tool

I am submitting this card t the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping in today. Tuesday I will have a post for Craft-Dee BowZ and hope you will stop back for that. It's a masculine card and I think you will like it.

Have a great week


9 comments:

Nancy said...

Lovely card, Barbara! The embossing is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Jellypark Friends! :o)

Verna Angerhofer said...

A beautiful card...love the embossing on it.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Barbara thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne x (DT)

Billie A said...

Great card and love the image. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Joey said...

This is such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at art by mi ran. Joey x

JMC Creates said...

Wow what different colours for a Christmas Card and they work so well. Jacqui DT Sister Act

Amy A said...

Beautiful card Barbara! Love the design elements and layout. Gorgeous details. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week and Good Luck. We hope you join us again.

Amy- DT Creative Knockouts
{Lil Cutie Creations}

Scrappyrpnprn said...

I love this card, very beautiful. Thanx for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenges.

Carla

Shirley said...

Very beautiful angel and you are going to be so ready!! I like how you did the edges on your top layer and the snowflakes here and there too!