Hope you are having a wonderful week so far. The card I am sharing today is another card from my Card Shop card class held in August.
This card design is known as a Double Dutch card. And this design is super easy to make.
I thought the design would make the cutest Christmas card. I know, I know we just entered September and I am already doing Christmas cards. Well the holiday season will be here before we know it.
Here is the card closed
Here is the card opened (2 views)
This is a fun card to make and to send.Closed this is an A-2 card size.
Here are the dimensions to cut:
Main card piece - 9" X 4 3/16" score @ 5 1/2"
Gate fold piece 2" X 8 1/2" Score @ 2 1/8" and 6 3/8"
Top panel 4" X 3 1/4"
Gate Fold Panels - 1 7/8" X 1 3/4"
Inside panel - 5 1/4" X 4"
The gate fold piece attaches on the back side of the card at the bottom and then wraps to the front and folds.
Add the panels and decorate.
Try this unique shape card. I think you will like it.
: Blue CS, White CS, DP's
: Memories - Black, Memento - Grape Jelly
Dies Used: Spellbinders Circle die
:Glitter, MS snowflake punch, doily, markers, Glue Pen
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Crafting At the Weekend -Challenge #5 Anything Goes + DT Call #215)
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Challenge #193,must be Christmas 'Do you hear what I hear?' (#18)
- Paper Creator's Crafts Challenge #29 Early Christmas (#20)
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - Challenge#45 Anything Goes...... (#79)
- Treasured Times Rubber Stamps & Scrapbooking -Challenge #24 Anything Goes (#22)
- Vandicrafts Artistry Challenge Challenge #7- Anything Goes (#11)
- Artbymiran Challenge - Challenge - No.14 - Anything Goes (#53)
- Craft for the Craic - Challenge #8 - September - Something with Circles On It (#21)
- Fussy and Fancy No.122 - More than one fold (#27)
- Sister Act Card Challenge - No. 73 - Anything Goes (#177)
Have a great week. See you soon,