Well it's Sunday nite and the new week has already started September seems to be on a rampage, going by so quickly. Last month was the annual stamp convention here in the Cincinnati area. I picked up a few new stamps at Stampaway this year, and here is one of those images.
I just fell in love with this winged diva. She is gorgeous isn't she.
I decided that those wings really needed some dimension so I stamped and colored another pair and popped them up with dimensional foam.
I added some yummy lace behind the bottom of the stamped diva image
however it is somewhat hidden behind the double bow
That's it for now
Have a great week
Thanks for stopping in today.
: White CS, DP, Gold CS
: Distress Ink - Old Paper, Black Soot; Distress markers
Dies: Spellbinders - Ribbon Tags S4-323
:Hug Snug Seam Binding Ribbon, Distress Markers, Craft-Dee BowZ tool, dimensional foam
I am submitting this card to the following fabulous challenges:
- Crafting At the Weekend -#5 Anything Goes + DT Call (#298)
- Inkspirational - Word Prompt "Flight"* (#6)
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - Anything Goes......(#74)
- The Cutting Edge - Must use die cutting - Inspiration image*(#3)
- Treasured Times Rubber Stamps & Scrapbooking - challenge #24 - Anything Goes (#58)
- A Creative Romance - Anything Goes (#137)
- Artbymiran Challenge -- No.14 - (W2 of 2) - Anything Goes (#104)
- QKR Stampede – No. 104 - Things with Wings (#36)
- Sister Act Card Challenge - No. 74 - Anything Goes (#137)
- Wags 'n Whiskers - No. 137 - For The Girls (#90)