It's the first Tuesday of the month and it's time for my October post for Craft-Dee BowZ. Halloween is such a fun time of the year and it's the theme for the CDB Design Team members posts all month and for the blog hop that runs Thursday and Friday. The design team has some spook-tacular projects in store for you this month and wait til you check out the bows.They're all yummy!!!
Let me share my card with you.
Take a peek of the close-up of my multi-loop bow. To make this bow I actually made three separate multi-loop bows and stacked and tied them together at the center.
Here is a close-up of the bow that I attached to the tag, This bow is a triple loop bow using seam binding..
You too can make bows just like mine. How?? By using the Craft-Dee BowZ tool. The tool comes with a directions sheet and for those who like visuals, there are great videos that Donna has put together that will walk you thru making bows. The videos are accessible on the Craft-Dee BowZ blog on the top tab.
Don't forget to stop back Wednesday nite at 10:00 p.m. et for the start of our blog hop. You're sure to have some spooky fun and if you leave comments on all the designers blogs, you will be eligible to win your own Craft-Dee BowZ tool. The winner will be announced Saturday.
: Black, Orange, Purple, DP
:VersaMark, Momento - Tangelo
Dies Used: Accu-cut -Pumpkin, Sizzix dies - Mini Bat & Skull set, Candlelight Fright (spider), tag
: Ribbon, black embossing powder, Craft-Dee BowZ tool, dimensional foam, glossy accents
I am submitting my card in the following challenges:
- Come and Get It - Halloween (#27)
- Fashionable Stamping - #83 Anything Goes (#18)
- Glitter n Sparkle - #105 Anything with a "B"( See my bats) (#55)
- Robyn`s Fetish - #232 Autumn Colors (#18)
- Scrappy Hands #23 Use 3 Elements (I used die cuts, ribbons, stamped images)
- Crafting At the Weekend - Anything Goes (#185)
- Hiding in my Craft Room - #168 - Halloween Colors! (#46)
- Treasured Times Rubber Stamps & Scrapbooking - Anything Goes (#22)
Thanks for stopping in today, hope to see you Wednesday nite at 10:00 p.m. et.