It's time for my November Craft-Dee BowZ project. I am leading off with projects that use dies from Diemond Dies along with my bow. This month all the designers at Craft-Dee BowZ have a real treat for you, we are all using Diemond Dies in our projects.
Designers at Craft-Dee BowZ will be posting throughout the month using different Diemond Dies (some designers will be posting several times). To be eligible to win the beautiful die set pictured at Craft-Dee BowZ, be sure to come back to THIS POST at Craft Dee BowZ and leave a comment. Since there will be many projects (posts) throughout the month, for every comment you leave on that post, your name will be put in a pot, giving you more opportunities to win. And don’t forget, give the designer some love on her blog too.
Diemond Dies is a company committed to producing American made dies with popular styles that will appeal to scrapbookers, card makers, altered artists, and general paper crafters. Whether your style is clean and simple, vintage and shabby, or something in between, they have dies for you!
Diemond Dies offers a really great selection. Check out the selection that they offer, here. Today I am spotlighting the Pine Branch die in my project. This is a great time of the year to use this die.
When I received this die, I envisioned a wreath so that's what I designed for you.
And I really wanted the wreath to stand on it's own so to speak, so I made an easel card.
And here is the card opened.
This is a view from overhead, to give a view of the base and the wreath opened.
Here is a close up of the wreath
Now its time for you to start thinking about your cards and projects. Hope this gives you some ideas.
I will be back Thursday to showcase another die and the card I made.
Please leave me a comment and don't forget, to be eligible for the giveaway,
leave a comment over at Craft-Dee BowZ, also .
Ornaments - Sparkle N Sprinkle (Nesties Ornaments); Sentiment - Heartfelt Creations (Christmas Sentiment Circles):Green CS, White CS
Dies Used: Diemond Dies - Pine Branch
: Ribbon,Gold Detail Embossing powder, Craft-Dee BowZ tool, dimensional foam, Glue Gun, Snowflakes, Beaded Garland.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Glitter n Sparkle - #109 Anything But Square (#29)
- My Perfect Life – Festive 48 Week 43 ALWAYS ANY Christmas card (no weekly theme) (#9)
- Penny Black and More – November - Anything Goes (#21)
- Sentimental Sundays - #231 Anything Goes(#58)
- Stamping Sensations - November - Simply Challenge (#33)
- The Ribbon Girls - Christmas Card (#39)
- Crafty Calendar It's All About Christmas (#67)
- Sweet Stampin - must Stamp Shaped Cards (#17)
- Treasured Times Rubber Stamps & Scrapbooking Anything Goes (#26)
- We Do Doobadoo Challenge- Enhancing your dies (#18)
- Crafty Cardmakers - Diecutting and/or Punching