Are you getting ready for Thanksgiving?? I just picked up a turkey the other day. It's a 15 pounder and I will be cooking that for Christmas dinner since I am invited to go out for Thanksgiving.
In the meantime I want to share another Christmas card I recently finished.
I think I have enough Christmas cards made but I have some other things that I need to finish and a gift or two to wrap.
Our Daily Bread - Blessed Christmas: Red CS, Cream CS
: Memento - Rhubarb Stalk. Tuxedo Black
Dies Used: MFT Die-namics Sunray Die
: Colored Pencils, Gamsol, dimensional foam, Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder
I am submitting my card in the following challenges:
- Allsorts - 286 - No design papers allowed (#60)
- Crafty Calendar - November - It's All About Christmas (#349)
- Treasured Times Rubber Stamps & Scrapbooking - Anything Goes (#67)
- Vandicrafts Artistry Challenge - Anything Goes … Again!
- We Do Doobadoo Challenge- Christmas (#106)