It's February 1 and its time for the Craft-Dee BowZ monthly challenge. For this months challenge,my inspiration card is a swing card.
Let me share it with you:
Here is my swing card closed
A close up of my handmade flowers
My bow is a double loop bow
I just fluffed those loops out to make the bow really full.
My swing card - opened
We are looking for your project to be submitted in the challenge this month. As always, the theme is "Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow"
My Favorite Things - Friend Request (sentiment); Hampton Arts Once Upon a Springtime (mushrooms): Blue CS, Cream CS, Purple CS
: Distress Ink - Salty Ocean
Dies Used: Sizzix - Circle Flit-its, Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations - Tattered Florals
: Martha Stewart Punches; 3 in 1 Hydrangea, 3 in 1 Classic Butterfly; Ribbon,
Craft-Dee BowZ tool
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
- Artbymiran Challenge - No.24 - (W2 of 2) - Anything Goes (#94)
- Graph'It Colour Challenge -No.5 - Amethyst (#2)
- Polkadoodles - No.4 - Flower Power (#14)
- Sister Act Card Challenge - - No. 91 - Anything Goes (#86)
- Inspiration Destination - Always Anything goes (#111)
- Little Red Wagon - #274 Winter blues (#14)
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - #212 Anything goes (#140)
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes (#613)