This month at Craft-Dee BowZ, the design team will be spotlighting projects using Fancy Folds. My card is just a few folds, some designer paper, handmade flowers, a doily and a few other embellishments.
Here is my card folded shut
Here are some of my handmade flowers.
I made this bow by stacking the purple and blue ribbon.and used the Craft-Dee BowZ tool to made a double loop bow. After the bow was removed from the tool, I pulled the loops apart to give the bow a fluffy look.
Time to get your Craft-Dee BowZ tool out and make a beautiful fluffy bow.
Don't forget, the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge is going on all month.
The theme is "Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow."
Hope to see your project entered.
My Sentiments Exactly - Garden Faire Sentiments: DP
: Memento - Sweet Plum
Dies Used: Sizzix, Cheerie Lynn,
: Ribbon, Craft-Dee BowZ tool
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
- Come and Get It - Texture (#30)
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #3 Anything Goes (#54)
- One Stitch At A Time - #229 Anything Goes with THE COLOUR PURPLE (#26)
- Robyn`s Fetish - #249 Anything Goes (#52)
- Stamping Sensations - FEBRUARY: Anything Goes (#40)
- That Craft Place - Anything Goes (#80)