Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Color it Green

Hi Everyone

On my last post I shared a card I made in a Stampscapes class I recently took. We made 3 cards and today I am sharing the 2nd card I made in that class.


The Stampscapes technique is really a gorgeous technique and the cards are perfect for anyone, especially guys.

Just a few stamps and you have a gorgeous scene.

I hope you are enjoying the cards I made in this fabulous class.

I am entering this project in the following challenges:


  • Lil Patch of Crafty Friends -  #10 Anything Goes (#42)
  • Pile It On -  #69 Not Cute (#21)
  • Scribble and Scrap -  #44 Always:  Anything Goes  (W2 of 2)(#186)
  • Allsorts -no squares allowed (#70)
  • Little Claire's   May - outdoors (#10)
  • Scrappers Delights  always anything goes (#161)





  • 7 comments:

    Shona Erlenborn said...

    Great masculine card Barbara. Those Stampscape images are so cool.

    Verna Angerhofer said...

    Beautiful evergreen tree line on the card and makes a lovely scene. This is perfect for a guy type card. Looks like you are enjoying the Stampscapes stamps a lot. I have quite a few of them myself.

    Mervi said...

    Lovely forest scene, beautiful card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    Alyx said...

    Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribbla and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    Unknown said...

    What a beautiful card made for our 'not cute' challenge at Pile It On! Thank you for joining us and for making this amazing creation. I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    Sherry said...

    Great card thanxx for playing with us at lil patch good luck
    Sherry @LPOCF DT

    Unknown said...

    Wonderful card!
    Thanks for joining us over at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Hugs
    Sandra (DT)