Thanks for stopping by today. This is the 3rd card from last Saturday's class.
I think this card is kind of classy. Silver and gold embossed trees and some white snowflakes are the only stamped images on the panel.
I made my own corners out of gold card stock. I cut a square and then cut it diagonally. I then added a gold corner on two opposite corners and the sentiment was stamped and embossed in gold on a label shape and that finishes this card off in no time.
You will notice that as I stamped the tree, I overlapped and changed the colors of the embossing powder as I went along. Stamp from one side to the other. (I started on the right and worked to the left.) I started with the gold tree, heated that one, next stamped 2 trees and embossed with silver. Then reverted back to gold and then back to silver for the last tree.
After the trees were done I stamped the snowflakes and used white embossing powder
The stamping was done on a black panel that was then attached to a cream card. The cream card seems to fade into the white background of this pic (sorry).
: Black CS, Cream CS
Dies Used: Spellbinders Labels One
: Embossing powder - Black, Gold, White detailed; VersaMark; dimensional foam
- Cardz 4 Guyz - #80 Christmas in July (#13)
- Deep Ocean Challenge #107 - Christmas in July (#103)
- Die Cuttin' Divas - #225 Christmas in July (#18)
- Through The Craft Room Door Always Anything Goes (#64)
- Tuesday Throwdown #255 Christmas in July (#32)
- Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes (#81)
- Card Mania - Anything Goes (#522)
- Cards in Envy - Christmas in July(#15)
- Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party by Craftin Desert Divas - Christmas in July (#16)
- Dream Valley Challenges - Embossing, wet or dry (#26)
Thanks for dropping by and I'll be seeing you all soon.