Here is a card that I made a while back and it's been sitting waiting to be posted. So I thought I share this now, before we get really far into the Christmas season.
Do you like
Well I was looking at Pinterest the other day and spied a card that was a little different so you know it caught my eye.
I decided to change it a tad and make it mine, so to speak.
Here is the card that I came up with
And here it is opened
I love this design, It has a front that gets opened but that card front is just a portion of the card. Just a little different but easy to do and you can use some leftover paper if need be. This would make a darling Christmas card design as well, hmmm.... I have the coolest tree that would fit perfectly on the card front. I may have to make one and show you in a post later this week.
: Orange CS, White CS, DP
: India Ink
: Dimensional Foam, Markers, Flat Back Pearls
I am submitting this card in the following challenges:
- Crafting-With-Friends - Always Anything Goes (#52)
- Creative Fingers - No.98 - Always Anything Goes (#58)
- PDE Linky Party - - Anything Goes (#20)
- Simply Papercraft - 2W, E3 - No. 17 (W1 of 2) - Always Anything Goes (#43)
- Stempelsonnen Challenge - stamp as main focus - No.153 - Always Anything Goes (#26)
- Craft Rocket Challenges #3 Pearls & Gems (W1 of 2) (#14)
This is a quick and easy card and a little different but a lot of fun.
Have a great week