Today is the last Tuesday of March and I am here with the last March post over at Craft-Dee BowZ
This month we have had Cute As A Button as our sponsor and we have had the pleasure of using their images in our posts.
This month we designers were to use a fairy and
we also were given paint chips to incorporate in our projects as well.
I chose Butterfly Fairy image and here she is on my card.
I added some flowers to the top left on the card. This little bouquet started out as all white and I just added some pink lines and some dots, giving these blooms life
Next, here is a close-up of my bow.
It's is a double loop bow,
and I used a beautiful purple satin ribbon.
Don't forget it's not to late to enter the March CDB challenge.
And the winner will receive 2 single digital images from our sponsor - Cute As A Button.
Click here to visit the Cute As A Button store and check out all those cute digital images.
I am submitting my card in the following challenges:
- The Ribbon Girls - must use ribbon, must be a card – "Any Image Challenge" (#142)
- Allsorts wings (#60)
- Crafty Friends Challenge anything goes (#45)
- Crazy 4 Challenges purple (#9)
- Scrappers Delights Always Anything Goes (#199)
- Di's Digis Designs for the girls (#26)
- A Bit More Time to Craft #16 Anything Goes (#155)
- Crafts Galore Encore Make a Card(#108)
Thanks for stopping by today