Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Crafty Creations Challenge #312 - For A Young Girl

Hi there bloggers,
Thanks for stopping in today. 
The next challenge has started over at Crafty Creations
The theme is: For A Young Girl.

And the sponsor is A Creative Need

A Creative Need Digital Art Images opened its doors to fill a need to evolve my creative passions and pursuits!
I have been an artist and crafter for many years, and I enjoy creating in many styles and with different materials.
It is my practical side that led me to using digital images in my own creations. I simply love that they can be so easily resized, flipped, and printed, and they take up no space in my crafting room!
I have merged my love of drawing with my need for realistic images, by digitizing my own pencil sketches. My drawing style is influenced by simple realism, everyday moments and natural beauty. I'm hoping that my images will fill a need in your creative hearts and crafting homes too!
You will find new images every month at A Creative Need, Squigglefly and Can You Digi It?!
I am pleased and proud to be sponsoring this challenge! Thank you to the design team for their wonderful creations, and best of luck to all the participants!
The winner will receive 3 images of their choice from my SHOP. 
Deena Perreault

I chose the Get Well Little Bear image


That little bear is so adorable and I thought the bear would make an adorable get well card for a young girl.

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

  • Artistic Inspirations - Challenge #153 Anything Goes  (#57)
  • AuroraWings Challenge - Anything Goes (#33)
  • Colouring in Scrapland -  (March) Anything Goes (#78)
  • Crafting from the Heart -  Always Anything Goes (#89)
  • Craft Your Passion -  Always Anything Goes (#103)
  • Love to Scrap - Anything Goes (#146)
  • Not Just Cards -(March) Always Anything Goes
  • Our Crafty Corner -  (March) Always Anything Goes (#167)
  • Where the HeART is - (March) Easter / Anything Goes (#82)
  • Thru the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes  (#27)

  • Thanks for stopping in and I'd love it if you would follow my blog







    9 comments:

    Shona Erlenborn said...

    Cute little image to go with the sentiment!

    Donna Ellis said...

    Aw, such a sweet, beautifully designed card, Barbara! Your little bear with the dimensional sentiment is sure to make anyone feel better. Thanks for joining us in the {Our Crafty Corner Challenge}! Hope to see more of your pretty projects again soon!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    {Creative Smiles}

    DonnaMundinger said...

    Awww, so sweet, Barbara! Sure to make any little girl feel better. Thank you so much for joining our special 2nd Anniversary ATG Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    Verna Angerhofer said...

    What a sweet design and perfect for a young girl. I love it.

    Anonymous said...

    Stunning make , Thank you for joining us at TTCRD challenge Lisa DT

    Leslie said...

    Fabulous project with so many wonderful details! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes!" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    Really Reasonable Ribbon DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT
    My Crafting Stories DT

    Mrs A. said...

    What little child doesn''t want their teddy to hug when they are ill.
    This is a sweet image. Thankyou for sharing your card with us at Crafting From The Heart. Hugs ValeryAnne. D.T.

    CreaMelanie said...

    what a sweet card for somehow who doesn't feel great. Even grownups would love it ;) Thank you for joining the our crafty corner challenge.
    Hugs, Melanie DT

    Anonymous said...

    This is so sweet Barbara! Such a wonderful design and sure to cheer someone up! hugs,Deena