Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Crafty Creations Challenge #338

Hi Everyone

Thanks for stopping in today. Crafty Creations has a new challenge that has started. The theme is always - Anything Goes so that leaves that creative door wide open!

The sponsor is Bugaboo 
Love their images!!!
Prize - 4 images of your choice

Challenge ends - Tues Apr. 11 @ 8 p.m. EDT

I have 2 cards to share with you today

First up is an Easter card

Since Easter is coming up real soon, I decided to use an Easter Bunny image.

Here is the card I made


Isn't this bunny a cutie!!!

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Digital Image - Bugaboo - Bunny Chic Topper;  Hero Arts - Celebrations (old)
Paper/Card Stock
: Green CS, Glitter Paper, White CS, DP
Ink: Memento - Northern Pine
Dies Used: Elizabeth Crafts Designs - Outdoor Edges
Accessories: Spectrum Noir - various colors, Glitter
, dimensional foam, Punches - MS 3 in 1 Clasic Butterfly: McGill Jumbo Punch Daisy

I am submitting this card in the following challenges:




Card #2

Another digital image from Bugaboo.
Oh what a darling unicorn
When I  think of unicorns I always seem to get a smile on my face.
Also unicorns remind me of birthday parties
I also think of rainbows.
Not sure why, but I do
I must have an over active imagine. (LOL)

Here is a closer view of the glittery rainbow I added to the upper right corner.





SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Digital Image - Bugaboo - Bugunibeyou
Paper/Card Stock
Purple CS, White CS, DP, Gelli Paper I designed using Gelli Plate (Yellowish paper)
Dies Used: Spellbinders - Postage Squares 
AccessoriesSpectrum Noir - various colors, Glitter, Gelli Plate - ( used to make my own design on paper - its located underneath the stamp die cut shape) acrylic paint, Googlie Eyes, Quickie Glue Pen


I am submitting this card in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping in today I will be back soon.

5 comments:

Céline said...

too cute
thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
hugs
céline

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both your cards are so fun and colorful. I just love all the glitter on them and they sure make one feel cheery to view them.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such fun cards Barbara! Love your googly eyed unicorn and his glittery rainbow!

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at the PIP Challenges.

MariLynn said...

So cute. Thanks for sharing with the PIP challenges.