Friday, September 1, 2017

Reindeer Globe

Hello Everyone,

Do you believe it, its the beginning of a new month. 
It's September 1 and there's a new challenge over at Craft-Dee BowZ

The theme is always Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.
The challenge will be open til Midnight September 29. 
The sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps
Challenge winner will receive 4 Bugaboo digital images

Let me share with you my creation. 
I used a digital image from Bugaboo -  Reindeer Globe


I used some holographic paper on the globe base 
and the large snowflake behind the bow and the globe.
I also added punched white snowflakes. 

The bow I made is a triple loop bow 
and I added a snowflake brad  on the knot in the center.
You can see some of that holographic paper I used on the large snowflake under the bow.
And holographic paper is a devil to photograph - So sorry.

To make my bow,
I used my Craft-Dee BowZ bow maker tool 
because it makes it so easy to make a bow.
 You can order one here

By The Way - If you haven't visited Craft-Dee BowZ yet, 
you might want to go over and take a peek, 
you'll find more inspiration from the other DT members.

Well are you getting in the mode to make Christmas cards?
I am seeing more and more Christmas cards on other blogs, challenges and Pinterest.
I hope you get some inspiration from my card today

I am submitting my card to the following challenges:



Thanks for stopping by today and I will be back next Tuesday for another CDB post. Hope to see you then.


12 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

It is beautiful, gorgeous bow and love the snowflakes.

Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Darlene said...

Just beautiful Barbara! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Anything Goes’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a wonderful card design and I can only imagine how extra beautiful it is in real life.

Nora said...

So beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us! Day Dreamer Challenges, Nora.

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow I love this project it looks amazing and that bow looks perfect. Lovely work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Unknown said...

Lovely card!
Thank you for sharing with us over at The Merry Christmas Challenge... and best of luck with your entry.

Mary DT Member for The Merry Christmas Challenge...

SewPaperPaint said...

This is so so pretty! I love how you used the organza. Hugs, Autumn

Lori Turner said...

Thank you so much for sharing your card with us over at 4 Crafty Chicks...so pretty!

Lori
4 CC DT

Diane said...

Very pretty card and bow! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT{Nellies Nest}

Vickie Y said...

Very pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Tracey T said...

Such a lovely card! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

Pam Sparks said...

So pretty Barbara! I love Christmas and snow globes!