Saturday, February 17, 2018

Buzzing by

Happy Saturday everyone!!!


Hope you had a great Saturday today so far!!  
This evening is the start of another great challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

The sponsor for this challenge is Fabrika


They have a great selection of digital images.
Hope you will stop over and check out their shop.

Well, I don't know about you but I am so tired of winter and spring is right around the corner.
I decided to make a card that reminds me of warm weather, flowers, green grass.....
you know what I mean!!

I used the Flower Elf image because she just reminded me of spring



Now isn't she adorable And the bee flitting by, just so cute.

I hope you’ve enjoyed today's project. I'd love for you to submit a project in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge. Don’t forget, the theme is always Anything Goes.  


I am submitting my card to the following challenges:

11 comments:

Fabrika Fantasy said...

It's so nice to see your beautiful card in the winter we have now! Thanks so much, Barbara, for using this image! It is a pleasure to be a sponsor of your Challenge blog! We would love if you could share this in our friendly Facebook Group too.

DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love your little flower elf in her garden. Cute little bee too! Very sweet card Barb!

GalFridayStamping said...

Very cute. Love the tree. Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles Challenge blog. Anjie DT

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful little scene and reminds me that spring will soon be coming. Fabulous coloring too.

sweetpea said...

Great card. Thanks for joining in at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Janet DT

Tiggerscraps said...

Really beautiful! Thank you for linking up with us at QKR Stampede
Marji dt

Denise Goeldner said...

Gorgeous scene created, beautifully done Barbara.
Hugs Denise xx

Dorothy S said...

This is beautiful - and it is definitely anticipating spring! Thanks for entering the QKR Stampede challenge this week. Dorothy S, DT member

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card thanks for sharing and joining us at Colour Crazy Challenge cheers Sue

NanaConnie said...

Delightful scene, Barbara, and I love all the dimension! Thanks so much for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede. You'll never know how much we love regular players. :-D
NanaConnie DT
PS Happy Birthday, too. :-D

Ania said...

Lovely project!

Thank you for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Challenge Blog
https://polkadoodle.blogspot.fr/

Ania DT