Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Birthday in the Clouds

Hello everyone

Welcome to April!! 

April - hmm, April Showers bring May flowers.
Wonder how much rain we will get this month.
March ended with a lot of rain here in the Greater Cincinnati area

Today is Easter, and it's April Fool's Day
Kind of an odd pairing isn't it.

April 1 is also the start of the next Craft-Dee BowZ challenge (and that's no joke)
 and this months sponsor is 

Bugaboo Stamps

The winner will receive
4 digital images 

I decided to use a darling image - Kidz Birthday Cloud

Adorable with the clouds and the balloons
A cute card for a little girls birthday


I colored the image and added glitter to the clouds and the stars.
After that, I inked some clouds to the background. Next, I added my bow to the right side of the card. And using the Craft-Dee BowZ bow maker tool enables me to easily make all my bows.

Here is a closer view of that bow


Using sheer ribbon will give you the best bows.
This is a triple loop bow and is a perfect size for my A-7 card size.


SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: Digital - Bugaboo Stamps - Kidz Birthday Cloud
Paper/Card Stock
: Blue CS, White CS
Ink: Distress Ink - Stormy Sky (clouds in the background)
Dies Used: Happy Birthday - cheap dies 
Accessories
Ribbon, Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, GlitterSpectrum Noir, Staedler triplus fineliner, Quickie Glue Pen

I am submitting my card to the following challenges:

I hope you’ve enjoyed my project. Also, I hope you will link a project to the Craft-Dee BowZ monthly challenge. Don’t forget the theme every month is always Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.  Also, on each Tuesday of the month,  over on the Craft-Dee BowZ blog, a different designer will post another project to inspire you! Hope you can join us then. 



Stop back Tuesday, I have another post using another Bugaboo digital stamp. Hope to see you then





4 comments:

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Je vous souhaite de très joyeuses Pâques, Barbara.
Cette carte est magnifique.
Bises de France.
MaryannG

I wish you a very happy Easter, Barbara.
This card is beautiful.
Bises from France.
MaryannG

Verna Angerhofer said...

A wonderful card design and so pretty in every way. Happy Easter to you as well.

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun and whimsical Easter card! Absolutely adorable image and of course your airy bow just tops it off perfectly!

Kandy's Krafts said...

Lovely whimsical card and I do like your background. Thank you for sharing it with us a Get Creative Challenge.