Tuesday, April 3, 2018

You're the Best

Welcome back.


Hope you had a great Easter. 

It's been cool and rainy here lately but hey, spring usually brings rain.

Since it's inspiration Tuesday over at Craft-Dee BowZ and it's the first Tuesday of the month, that means it's my turn to inspire you all. 

Because we have had so much rain lately in my area, I decided to use a cute image from Bugaboo - 


Let me show you a close-up of this bow, I added to my card.


This bow started out as a triple loop bow. Nothing special about that. Well, I decided to stack it on top of a double long loop. And as I was doing the stack and tying the two together, the long loops kind of wound up in a V shape as I pulled the ribbon tight. This has never happened before but it turned out so cool looking that I didn't try to redo the bow.

I love it when things don't turn out as expected but you get a better end result.

The Craft-Dee BowZ tool makes bow making so easy and 
sometimes you get a beautiful unexpected result.

Using sheer ribbon makes it easy to get results like this 
as well as those bows that you were expecting to get.
  


SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Digital - Bugaboo 
Paper/Card Stock
: White CS, Pink CS DP's
Ink: None
Dies Used: Spellbinders Ovals sm  
Accessories: Sheer 
Ribbon, Craft-Dee BowZ  tool


I hope you’ve enjoyed my project. Don't forget that the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge has started and goes on the whole month. Hope you will link a project in the Craft-Dee BowZ monthly challenge. Don’t forget the theme every month is always Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.  

Please remember on each Tuesday of the month, a different designer will post over on the Craft-Dee BowZ blog to inspire you! 
Hope you will visit the Craft-Dee BowZ for weekly inspiration.


2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

I love that bow, Barb!! The entire card screams Spring - great little image.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card with those wonderful colors and pretty bow.