Tuesday, July 2, 2019

You're Special

Hello everyone
Welcome back. It's time for Craft-Dee BowZ Inspiration Tuesday
I received four new die sets the other day and decided to use one of those sets.
I pared the new die cuts with an old image
Let me share my card with you.


I know we just cruised into summer
 but I thought I'd use this pretty sunflower image, 
it really reminds me of fall.

Here is a closer view of my bow.

My bow is just a single loop bow.
 I  wanted something simple and not over powering
Simple and pretty

Easy to make using the Craft-Dee BowZ tool


This tool is perfect for you if you are bow challenged.
Order yours over at Craft-Dee BowZ and look on the left sidebar.

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Great Impressions - Sentiment and image
Paper/Card Stock
White CS, Blue CS, Green CS, Yellow CS
Ink: India Ink
Dies Used: Spellbinders Ovals sm, Crafts-Too John Next Door Lattice Corners 
Accessories
Ribbon,  Firefly Alcohol Markers, Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, dimensional foam, Glitter, Glitter Stickers


I am submitting my card to the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great week and a happy and safe 4th


7 comments:

Maikreations said...

Great card! Love all the layers and those fun sunflowers! Thank you for taking part in our "Dies or Punches" challenge over at the Crafty Cardmakers blog! Happy crafting, Maike

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the dies along with those fun sunflowers. Great design and colors, Barb.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful background dies that show off the pretty sunflowers perfectly. And, I love that ribbon bow you used on it too.

Chana Malkah said...

Nice use of your new dies! Love that bow! Thanks so much for playing along with us at A Place to Start Challenge.
Hugz,
Chana, Owner/Designer
A Place To Start Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

Lucille K said...

Like the design of your card, the die cuts add a special focus. TY for joining us at A Place to Start :)

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colour, the design and the fabulous dies! Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

Sheila H said...

Your design is awesome - I love the dies and the images. We're happy to see your artwork at A Place to Start.