Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Sitting in the Pumpkin Patch

Hello Everyone

And a big welcome to October, except where is the cooler weather??? Its been HOT here in my area for the whole month of September and we are in need of rain desperately. I am hoping that October shows its fall head with cooler temps and some rain.

OK off the weather and on to some fun and crafty things.

Today is the start of the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge for October

The sponsor is 
Please visit Cute As A Button and 
check out the great selection of items available.

The winner will receive 
2 digital images

Since fall is here I decided on a cute image that has a pumpkin theme. 
When I think of the beginning of fall, I always think of pumpkins

Here is the card I came up with using  the


I used a step card to showcase this adorable image

I added a stamped pumpkin image behind the digital image  
and added some punched leaves on the side panels of the card.

A fluffy bow at the bottom finishes this card off.

Here is a closer view of that cute digital image


Here is a closer view of my bow

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Digital - Cute as a Button (Pumpkin Patch), Rubber Stamp - Euerka Stamp - Pumpkin - (No longer available)
Paper/Card Stock
: White CS, DP 
Ink: Memento - Tangelo, New Sprout
Dies Used: Accucut - Step card
Accessories
Ribbon, Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, dimensional foam, Alcohol Markers (FireFly, Spectrum Noir), Staedtler Triplus Fineliner



Hope you submit your creative project to the Craft-Dee BowZ October challenge
The theme  - Anything Goes (a bow is no longer a prerequisite)
Challenge ends October 30

Hope I inspired you with my card and the cute digital image. 

I will be back soon


1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute card you made. As to the weather where we live it is chilly and rainy today and supposed to be cold all week. Furnace is running.