Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Summer Florals

Hello my friends!
Hope you are doing well and staying safe. 

I am really excited to let you know that The Artsystamper is collaborating in a challenge with Arty Divas Challenge. Hope you will check everything out at both blogs. Lots of great inspiration on both challenge blogs.

We are partnering with Arty Divas! and that means you can
enter both challenges to have extra chances to win!




The theme for The Artsystamper Challenge is:

Summer Florals





The theme for the Arty Divas' Challenge  is:
Anything Goes with an option of Yellow.

Be sure to visit Arty Divas to see the DT projects and enter their challenge!



Here is my card design. 


I have used the Sketched Blossom image for my focus image.

I love making a digital card using these beautiful images, the cards are so easy to make.  I am just having SO MUCH FUN with them!!  Be sure to check 'em out!

Artsystamper (YouTube)
Artsystamper Digitals Challenge Blog

I hope you'll come join in the challenge fun over at both  Artsystmper Challenge and Arty Divas Challenge

Thanks  SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Digital - The Artsystamper - Sketched Blossom
Paper/Card Stock
: Yellow CS, Gold CS, White CS, DP from  Blossoms Digital Paper Pack -The Artsy Stamper
Accessories:Glitter,  Art  Glitter Glue, dimensional foam, Embossing Folder - Swirls, Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe and I will  be back soon


2 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Pretty! And cute pic of your cat in a mask. Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Darlene said...

WOW what a fabulous design ... and that floral focus is perfect! Beautifully done!