Monday, February 22, 2021

Just For You

 Hello Everyone!!

Hope all is well with you all.

It's time for the 2nd Creative Moments challenge for February

Creative Moments is a bi monthly challenge blog
and the challenges begin on the 7th and 22nd of each month.
 I will be participating in the challenges on the 22nd of each month. 

The theme is Anything Goes 

The sponsor for this challenge is 
The Paper Shelter

The Paper Shelter has a lot of beautiful
 and oh so creative, digital images and digital papers.

I am using a digital image 
from the Peaceful Easter set

Here is my finished card


Here is a view from a higher angle

I made a wreath card
and placed the branches over the purple circle(wreath section)

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT

Stamps: Digital  - The Paper Shelter - Peaceful Easter
Paper/Card Stock
: White CS, Purple CS, DP
Dies Used:  Spellbinders - Circle 
Accessories:  Memory Box - Woodland Branch (old die)

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

I hope that every one of you is staying safe and I appreciate all the support you give by visiting and/or submitting to the Creative Moments challenge.

Have a great week and I will be back soon.


11 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Loving the wreath card design, Barb. What pretty Easter colors too! Wonderful make.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a sweet little girl image and the card is fantastic!

Irmelin Eriksson said...

So wonderful! Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create. Hugs from DT-Irre

Carol said...

What an unusual card. It looks fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

I've seen a lot of these wreath shaped cards on FB but non as pretty as this. Thanks for joining in.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Seafield Jo said...

This is such a pretty and unusual card, I love it!

Thank you for entering our challenge.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Leslie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the dies you used, and that image is oh, so cute!

cass said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Angie's Digital Stamps Anything Goes Challenge

Jocelyn said...

A lovely, different shaped card. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous unusual shaped card, lovely design
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday pluys DT

Squdge said...

I love the branches - such a unique look!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Keep crafting!
Lj xx
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com