Sunday, August 22, 2021

Merry Christmas

 Hello Everyone!!

Hope all is well with you all. Seems that the months roll around so fast these days.

It's time for the 2nd Creative Moments challenge of the month already!!

Creative Moments is a bi monthly challenge blog
and the challenges begin on the 7th and 22nd of each month.

The theme is Anything Goes 


The sponsor for this challenge is 
The Artsystamper

The Artsystamper has a lot of beautiful
 and oh so creative, digital sets and digital papers.
Hope you will take a few and check out what she has available. 
I'm sure you will find a set that will you will love.

I am using the digital image cardinals 
from the Snow Birds set

Here is my finished card


SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT

Stamps: Digital  - Cardinal - from the Artsystamper  Snow Birds set
Paper/Card Stock
: White CS, Silver CS, DP (2)
Stamps: Heartfelt Creations Christmas Poinsettia and Holly (Holly)
Dies Used:  Spellbinders Circle; Heartfelt Creations Christmas Poinsettia and Holly (Holly)
Accessories:  Red Flat backed pearls, Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers, Memento - Olive Grove

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:


I hope that every one of you is staying safe and I appreciate all the support you give by visiting and/or submitting to this challenge.

2 comments:

Kim said...

beautiful! love the leaves. I agree the time always flies. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

NanaConnie said...

Gorgeous, Barbara! Fabulous dimension on this card. I do want to thank you for entering our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this time around. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT