Sunday, February 19, 2023

Hello

Hi everyone,

Last week we held the monthly club meeting and the THEME card for February was "use a stencil".  Well I dug out my stencils and found one I really liked. Next I used some stencil paste to get the design on the card stock. I used black CS to make that design pop.  After it dried I colored it using some Wink of  Stella and Inktense pencils.


I loved the way this turned out, hope you do too.

I'm glad we decided on this theme for February. I might have to use stencils more often.

I am submitting this card to the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping in today and I hope I have inspired you to use your stencils.

 

6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun stencil creations! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is gorgeous!

Lee said...

Oh love a shimmery stencil paste design! Thanks so much for joining us at Beyond the Blue!

Pia S said...

Fantastic pop up color and I love the folkloric look! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

cm said...

Your beautiful - and 'on trend' - stenciled card was one of our Top Picks at Inkspirational! Thank you for joining us!
~carol

Suze said...

Beautiful card Barbara. I really like the use of black cardstock so that the colors stand out. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.