Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Baby

Hello all !!!

Boy I have been side tracked for a while and thought I'd hop in and share a card I made last nite.

I need to make a few baby boy and girl cards and a baby book. Working on an order for a friend and need to get started on my class stuff for my Stampaway classes. Stampaway will be here in the blink of an eye. So many things to do, so little time. 

OK let me share a baby card I finished tonite.


Used some old DP, pink CS and some die cuts from Impression Obsession - Circle Baby Cutout set. My card is a 5X7 and those pink strips are 1/4" wide

Hope this is a design that you might want to try, it's easy and you can use scraps, I did. 

I will be submitting this to the following challenges:


Hope I have inspired you. This is a fun and easy card to make. 

Have a wonderful rest of your week.

See ya soon


4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful baby card,great design and love the colour
Carol x

Leanne said...

Adorable, and great background. Nicely done, Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/CIC
Cupcake Inspirations

Revati.p said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Have a crafty day!

Revati DT Member/CIC

Nora Noll said...

What a cute card!! I love the fun die cuts of the baby images you used. Thank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations