Monday, January 1, 2024

Butterflies - Mini Album Mania

Happy New Year!!! and welcome to 2024 and it's time for the Mini Album Mania challenge

I decided to make a small (mini) album and for me this is really small.(LOL) I usually make 6"X 6" or larger albums so this was an interesting project (size wise) to say the least! LOL

This mini album was really easy to make and after I made the base, I wondered what to use for the theme. Since I have made lots of Christmas cards for my consignment places, I decided on a different theme..... butterflies. I am rushing spring, hahaha.

Let me share my project pics.

This mini album (folded) is 3 1/2 X 3 1/2
I added a belly band and added
a pretty butterfly to it as a focal point



The mini with the belly band removed




The mini fully opened



The mini fully opened but
 flipped over to show other side



There are spots for small tags and some journaling and small pics in each of the squares.

All the DP's are from the Heartfelt Creations Floral Butterfly Collection

For the base, I used one 12 X 12 sheet of black CS
Each square is 3 1/2  and I added a 1/4" between the squares to accommodate 
the folded squares and a few added items.

Hope you enjoyed this and hope you have a Happy New Year.

I will see you soon


No comments: